BC Boards

FrontRunner SDT

Shoofly

Running orders for the trial are available at

http://www.sheepdogsonline.com/

A few announcements:

Due to our large number of entries and adding an extra day, Robin French will be judging on Thursday, with Scott Glen judging the Open as scheduled Friday-Sunday.

Start time Thursday will be 11:00. Handlers meeting friday at 6:15, first run immediately after.

We'll have concessions Friday-Sunday, but none on Thursday.

Friday, we're going to try to run 55 dogs. We won't go past run #55. Saturday we'll play it by ear and do as many as we can, probably right up to dark.

Email me (Robin) with any questions about the running order.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone and wish all a safe trip!

-Robin French

-Sam Furman

Using that address, I end up in "Cumberland VA". They gave me a revised search. Ended up on 60, right on Trents Mill rd., right then right again, end Cumberland.

I live in Ashland, center of the Universe. Someone's coming here on the way there to look at my stock trailer too, want to get her going on down the road right!

Okay, just get on 60 going west and you'll turn left onto 632 about 5 miles before you get to highway 15. Go approx 2.5 miles, look for black mailbox with ?Furman?, then follow signs to parking area.

You'll have to figure out how to get to 60, i know i'd get you lost on that part.

Hmm, you guys don't know my reputation for directions and getting lost, obviously. :rolleyes:

From Toronto, go south.

What, more detail? Okay, 64 east, in Zions Crossroads exit onto Hwy 15 south, go to Sprouses (just below Dillwyn) and turn left on 60. 5 miles then right on 632.

Lumberjack Girl!

I hardly dared to hope to see you here, idling away the hours on the Boards. Surely you have stuff to do, or all you all ready for prime time? I'm stopping at Lori's tomorrow night and heading out to you on Wednesday am. About 6 hours from there I seem to recall.

Wobin, you will surely see the Napster. We'll slip in some puppy time somewhere. What days are you arriving/leaving/taking lessons?

A

Sheesh, Noon, I expect you by noon...duty roster starts then!

We bushhoged the field where the trees came down (68 at last count) and picked up the last f@##ing stick, branch stump today. Poor Randy (god I say that alot!) and poor me (I say that even more!) It nearly has killed us...Robin and Colin even came and helped out this past weekend (Colin, I WAS up by 630, liar!) Randy is coming to help tarp the pens and put up some panels tomorrow..I will load the horse trailer with the tents and get it out there...I need to do scoreboards tomorrow and then I think we are good to go. The sheep are doing GREAT! Sooooooooooo we are ready I guess... Bil Jac guy called tonight and he is bringing a ton of food and shirts, AND jackets he said, I was THRILLED. We also went to the store and bought all the food, just have to get the spirits. Did I miss anything...LORD I AM TIRED. Oh yeah, I am washing your sheets and cleaning yours and Robins palace TONIGHT. (yeah after ten..) Dont expect a friggin mint on your pillow... Get yer a@@ here!

Darling ones,

While I SOOOO wish I could be there for those penultimate preparations (look it up Sammy :cool: ) you'll just have to see me when ya see me. However, I'll make up for it during the trial. Yes, I'll course direct. Wobin, you'll have to leave me the four wheeler so that whenever someone loses their sheep off course, you can turn around and yell "Hey, A!!"

Mmmmmm, clean sheets and spirits, my idea of a perfect SDT.

Leaving in about 45 minutes, so . . . sayonara.

A