BC Boards

The trees are down!!!

tucknjill

Good lord you guys have been busy! I will try Nancy O, but I am in computer stone age...IF I can find my digital camera and IF I can find the usb cable I will do it with pleasure..since I need to have it ready for pups anyway...I will try to do it later today!

Oh no Julie, dont ask Renee if he is old, ask me..I would be very happy to tell you all about it...! Wish I could take a nap, but I have to clean the house for Renee, and Sue...so they dont know what a pig I am...STILL no pups.

Joan, they are the trees that were downhill and to the left of where we were sitting last weekend.

Sam's field is to die for. Outrun is in excess of 450 yards I believe, over hill and down dale, pond on your left. The sheep also look tremendous, although I haven't had the privilege of running on them yet. Even better, the judge at the upcoming trial is one of the very best. Sooooo, if you have any chance whatsoever of getting to this trial, you need to come.

A

We'll sure try to make it a good one for everyone. Payback should be excellent and Sam's husband Steve is cooking the handlers dinner saturday night so eats will be excellent as well.

Denise and Renee will be providing entertainment in the form of table dancing, as at the last trial. We hope to make that an annual event. :rolleyes:

they are working on getting the lumber out...they cut them and are removing the logs for free in exchange for the lumber..there are 20+ trees lying around so it looks a bit like LA around here right now. They left the stumps about 3 feet, Randy and I plan on cutting them level with the ground and then having someone grind the stumps. (might have to have a benifit trial to pay for that..sigh, gonna cost a bit!)