BC Boards

Share motel room at Lacy's this Sat?

Sue R

Robin, we missed you, too! It was a rather small crowd of the "regulars" so there was plenty of time to talk and socialize in the shade and during the lunch breaks.

We had quite a crowd at the Mexico on Friday evening - missed having you and Sam, and Sue Asten and Deb Mickey, etc., there.

I hope your knee is doing better - I heard from Sam that you were having problems (surgery?). All the best in getting back into sheepdog activity! Will you make it to the VA State Fair and/or Montpelier?

I'm hoping i can avoid surgery or at least put it off until later. I had to have a bunch of fluid drained off on friday and have about maybe a 10% chance it'll keep me out of surgery so i kept pretty still over the weekend to give it the best chance of working. I plan to be at the Fair and Montpelier and Edgeworth, am keeping my fingers crossed. It made me nuts to miss the trial, i sure wanted to be there. Congrats on your win!!

Hey Sue, glad to see you made it home ok.

Notice the time I posted that little whine about not being able to go, and then compare it to what time I showed up. Needless to say, after writing that I immediately decided that I wanted to go anyway. Im glad I did. I enjoyed talking to you as well.

Debbie, I wish I had decided to head out earlier so I could have checked out the pen. By the time I got there, it was over. I would definetely sign up for a herding clinc at the Lacy's. To be honest, when I first saw "clinic and trial" posted on their site, I thought that was what it was going to be and got all excited. Later I figured out that they meant "vet clinic"

I cant wait until I can get Jen over this cough and on some sheep!!! :rolleyes: