BC Boards

Ohhhh Mark.....

Shoofly

Robin, I gave your name to the girl that Julie may have mentioned to you. She's looking for a male however. But she said she'd think about it anyway, and also keep an ear to the ground for you too.

Rocky's a cutie!

Hmm, Mark, is the drive longer than about 20 feet? That's the length of Rocky's drive for now. She's doing pretty good though for only working once every week or two. Give us a couple more times on sheep and we'll go run. :rolleyes:

I dunno, Joan, i think you're grandma if Dhu's mom....

I always did think Rocky was cute! She just needs a bit of tan. We could take care of that with all the mud we have around here right now. Can't wait to see all these young dogs working! Hey, I just figured out why Rae hasn't been shedding as well this winter. I was too slow to get in the right position for her because of all the coveralls I was wearing! Glad Spring's coming! I'd stick with "auntie" too Joan!

Renee

Oh, she's quite good at accessorizing - she's the digging-est dog and always has tan on her nose and legs. Would fit right in with yours!

As soon as i have enough sheep back to working, we're going to have all these youngsters over for a fun day. Right now lambs are a-popping.

I'm actually hoping to have Tweed ready for PN at Verna's April trial (since it is such a short drive). He's got the outrun thing down perfectly, just like his daddy. On my far back field I can send him the whole length of the field from my feet (about 250 yards). Now, the driving thing... 20 feet is about his max as well.

Robin, wanna plan to have Tweed and Rocky's trialing debut at Verna's next month? We've got to keep up with Mark and Jodi. :rolleyes:

That's great A! I'll look forward to seeing her after hearing so much about her.

Mark - that Bette's a cutie pie. Good luck with Jody this weekend!

Christine - hmmm, i kind of doubt it but you never know! Her outrun is coming along at least. She needs to get out and work some more places and still has a lot of growing up to do. I think she'll run this summer though. Tess might be ready first actually.

Oh, and speaking of lambs, here's a shot of one of ours that Joan took. We're getting lots of black and white lambs that look a lot like this. Very cute.

lambsm.jpg