BC Boards

A sighting!

amc

Bucket Boy Unveiled!

On the Internet, for all to see, a seemingly authentic photo of Charlie Torre! No picture of the distinguished Bill dog, but it's said that trophies were taken home by the secretive team...

Shall I post the link, or would Charlie like to pat his own back?

Sorry about the snow, that stinks! We've been having cold rain but the weekend is looking up. I'm ready for spring! Lambs will start coming in a couple of weeks so it ought to start warming up before too long. We're up to the 50s for average highs now at least. Come visit!

Detective Coapman!!!

I bow down to "THEE"...oh, wise Detective Coapman!!

Now can you find my "come bye whistle"...I have seem to lost it when I was running my dogs on the course today.....it came out like a "cat was being strangled" and Tess stopped and turned at looked at me as if "I am calling SPCA!!"

Finally I gave up and did the voice commands so Detective Coapman, please find my "come bye whistle" for me....and then I can leave the "strangling cat whistle" at home!!

the check is on the way.....

diane and tess and the rest of the kids

• 3 weeks later...

OMG, I MISSED EVERYTHING..I am trapped in this hee haw hell where I cant even get aol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (Just kidding!

Told you Charlie was a hottie. Nowwwww who is young and acomplished eh?

God, up at 3 am with the flu, how sad am I??? And worse yet, tickled to see a picture of Charlie... Andrea I definately think you won the bet...remember what you said?? I do.

I was fortunate to meet the famous Charlie T this weekend and he is even more charming in person than he seems on the net. Not sure if he is single although I hear some inquires on other pages...BUT..if i were single any guy who drives 10 hours to a sheep trial cuz "range sheep are the most fun to run on".well he would have me hooked!Lana