BC Boards

Sam, inquiring mind wants to know

NancyO

Dear god woman, is that the fence around your house??? Do you think that brute can fly with those ears??? (though now, come to think of it....?)

Hell other than the two outside dogs I took on this winter, I havent trained my own dogs in a millenium..just havent felt like it. Anxious to get to the new place so I can get back to work on my young dogs. Poor Buff hasnt worked sheep since December. I have just been too preoccupied.(Ya I know, whine whine whine.) I am hoping that life settles down once I move... Ohhhhhhh and I am more than willing to negotiate a trade... Frontline for Prozac sounds like a good deal any day of the week to me. Ha and you are supposed to be some shrewd lawyer..Missed the boat on THAT ONE girlie. Though, now I am thinking Valuim would be better as I am not depressed, just ready to knock the hell out of all mortgage brokers and realtors..do you suppose that it is labled for said use?

Oh and about my earlier whine...had to go do taxes and then got a ticket on the way home...well forgot to mention that there was a 10" tiramisu (KNOW I spelled that wrong) waiting at my gate from the cheescake factory...see the gods can be kind! Cheescake is way better than perscription pharmacuticals any day.

Hey Sam,

Just thought I'd let you know that the delay is my fault.

I called the agents and asked them to delay things so I could go up to Verna's and run the little red dog this weekend. She really needs to see trial environments more often.

Told 'em my calendar is clear for several weeks after this one, so they'd be able to close and get their commission checks this month.

Nice of them to be so considerate.

Colin