BC Boards

Sam, inquiring mind wants to know

NancyO

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I NEED MY VITAMIN P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL NO NEWS... AT LEAST I CAN PLEAD INSANITY WHEN I KILL SOMEONE. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vitamin P is prozac (hell I probably spelled that wrong too!)

Do you know, I packed the kitchen in part when we first thought about moving...what a moron..all the liqor, packed away in boxes....what kind of thinking is that I ask you????

I have a new title for my life "Confessions of a slightly dumpy, almost midleaged, pshycopathic, sheepherding drama queen" God where the hell is the tequila when you need it????

What is Protectic, tried to look it up but the information is in French.

I saw on ebay, people selling frontline at a really reasonable price for the buy now price. Have been tempted to buy it once and see what the expiration date is on it.

Nancy O

Thanks for the suggestion about inquiring beforehand about the expiration date, I've only bought once on ebay.

Here is the ebay store that sells it outright

http://stores.ebay.com/JM-Flea-Control_W0Q...geNameZl2QQtZkm

Frontline plus 23-44lbs 12mo supply -$82.99 free s/h

Frontline plus 45-88lbs 12 mo supply - $85.99

NAncy O

Some of the Ebay places are selling the foreign

version of Frontline. I've tried them and ended up

just going to back to my regular supplier after

hearing rumors that the foreign stuff might not be

as good (who knows though?), since the price

difference was minimal. Try healthypets.com . They

have 12 packs of 89-132 pound size for 97.95 and

that includes shipping. Great service as well.

BTW, i think we're stretched across the page because

of Sammy Jo's HHHHHHHHHHHHs up there.

Do any of you buy the bigger size and divide it up among a couple smaller dogs, like I do?

I use a syringe to draw off the amount I want and apply it to the dog the normal way.

I can do my two Border Collies and my Aussie with just two of the larger "doses", which only costs me about $1 more than two smaller sizes, instead of buying three doses (one for each).

Where's the foreign Frontline from? Frontline is made in France by Merial. Last time I was there I bought some in a pharmacie and it was WAY cheaper than it is here -- should have gotten lots more than I did.

I get the size for 89-132 lb dogs and divide it between my three (I used to divide it between two, but I think it'll go far enough since #3 only weighs 8 pounds). I don't even use a syringe, I just kind of eyeball the amount. If you look at the weight ranges on the packages and the relative amounts for different dog sizes it's obvious precision isn't really required. My dogs get ticks sometimes but not any more than they did when I was buying the individual doses for them.

Sue and Christine,

Maybe I'll give that a try. For some reason I have many months supply of the 45-88lb dose and only one dog that weighs over 45lbs (just barely). I'll look on Frontline's website for the correct cc's to give for the next lower dose.

Thanks,

Nancy O

ps and to keep this appropriate for the thread. Still thinking about you Sam! :rolleyes: