BC Boards

Whatcha think?

Shoofly

Sorry, Craig, once I get her hips done, then it's signed, sealed & delivered. She was awesome today...she started taking verbals. However, I'll have a challenge with her whistles for a while.

Hey Terry, I am no eukre expert. Remember at Seclusival, I was the one drinking adult beverages who couldn't even follow the game much less play it . And yes, I'm coming to Sam's (I hope). You'll see Kate then, formally known as Bill Reed's Kate. Mom won't be able to come with me, but I hope I'll be staying with Stacy.

Well hello there MCS, we are getting everyone under the tent eh?

Off to bed, was off visiting my Tucker baby..sure hope the little worm appreciates me when he is older (4 weeks) I just drove all dang day to see him, then we went to Denise Walls house to train...THANK YOU DENISE....

Ok slight brag on Denise and my tucker..go to http://www.pbase.com/cdwall/tucker to see the most handsome dog I have ever seen! If you cant be good, by god look good...

Hey Sam,

Did ya ever hear the saying, "Put your money where your mouth is?"

We are getting quite the gathering under this tent. But there is something wrong, I am sitting in my own chair!!!!!!!

Kristen,

The middle of the state is raining and rotten. However, we can really use the rain, pasture is getting scarce and hay is expensive.

Aw, come on Marianna, you could easily remember a new set of whistles in 5 minutes. :rolleyes: Having to remember all those equitation courses is not that easy.

Did you ever show the jumpers? How about that one class, Table II/Section 2B, where if you go clean in the first go, you stay in the ring and immediately do the timed jump off. Remembering one jumper course was hard enough, let alone two at once.

Congrats on the Kate purchase. She's a nice one. Only problem is that now you'll kick our butts even more! :D

For those of you who have been following the news - the Hendrick plane crash was on Bull Mountain - the mountain in our back yard in Patrick Springs. The entrance to the crash site that you see on TV is just past the house at the end of our road.

For those of you who have been to the house, the crash site is near the cell towers and fire tower that you can see from the house.

Such a sad thing.

The crash site is on top of the mountain - only about a mile as the crow flies but about 1 1/2 miles on the dirt road and 1 1/2 miles off the road. They have had to bring in a bull dozer to begin the process of making a small road so that investigators can get to the site. The bodies had to be removed by ATV's through the woods. It is very, very remote. As fate would have it - today was a beautiful day without a cloud in sight.