BC Boards

I'm baaaack!

Kitch

Spain was great but I am very happy to be back home. I missed Dublin and meals that included water and vegetables...!

I did get to see a BC briefly while we were driving back from Ronda in southern Spain. A shepard was using a BC to round up about 60-75 goats on a mountainside. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to my camera in time to take a picture of it.

I'll post pictures when I get a chance. Thanks to the joys of digital cameras I took (no joke) over 2000 pictures...sigh....now I need to go through them all and see if they are any good...!

Are you kidding? Dublin *loves* it when I travel! He got to spend 2 weeks at doggie camp, playing with his other BC and aussie buddies, tugging all day, digging in the play yard, making mud puddles, and generally living the life of Riley until I came to pick him up. He came to greet me, all wags and wiggles, gave me a few big licks and then ran back to play with his friends. Yes, I definitely missed him more than he missed me. He did make up for it by actually snuggling for a bit on the couch later that night. :rolleyes:

As for the cats? Well, they greeted me at the door, sniffed me and my luggage all over then meowed and walked purposefully toward the cat food container. Then sat there, looking at the container, then me and back again as if to say, "Well, now that you are home, why don't you make yourself useful...?" Gotta love them.

Heheh - gotta love cats - they sure know how to put us in our place.

I'm feeding my neighbour's cat for a few days. He's an outside-day, inside-night cat. So last evening, he did not appear when I went over - and didn't appear later, either - so he had to spend the night out (while I spent the night worrying about him.) This morning, he was not only there waiting for me, but was telling me off because he'd had to spend the night out with no supper. That's cats for you. :rolleyes:

I feel so lucky... my cat has an attitude, but when we come home from a vacation he is SO HAPPY to see us! This past vacation we went on, a weekend away, when hubby came home he discovered that Jo is no longer afraid of the big bad Zeeke and would NOT get off hubby's lap.

I guess I have a special one. :rolleyes:

Parents' cats would ignore them for a week or two when they came home. I mean, really HOW COULD THEY just up and leave.