tess.jpg

And so is Lou:

lou.jpg

Robbie penning:

robbie.jpg

Mac explains to the lamb where dog food comes from:

mac_n_lamb_sm.jpg

Originally posted by Zoe:

...I love the one of Lou too. I LIKE Lou !

:rolleyes: Me too! We trialed for the first time (my first time, actually, not his) and it was a blast! He's such a goofball off the field, but when you walk out there, and that tail clamps down and the eyes narrow, you know that he's all business!

Then when we're done and he's cooled off, he's back to sitting on my lap, keeping me warm. :D

Originally posted by CoRayBee:

...And congrats on your first time out! That's always the hardest- from now on trialing ought to be a breeze, right?

Oh, I now know the secret: when you have a well-bred, immaculately trained dog, SHUT THE HECK UP. On Sunday, I believe I may have suggested one flank on his fetch. You could have snapped a chalk line on it - it was quite perfect. The one point off the fetch was probably related to the one command I gave him. Since I'm still not sure what the lift is, I don't know why he lost a point off that. :rolleyes:

Of course, it went to he|| in a handbasket on the cross-drives as I could not visualize what a clock face looks like, and just generally flanked him in such a way as we made the letters "P", "Q" and the beginnings of an "M". Got the cross-drive panel eventually on Sunday but it wasn't pretty.

Ah, well, we had fun. Got 36 on Saturday, timing out at the cross-drive, and 53 on Sunday, timing out at the mouth of the pen. So next time out, we should get around 75, right?? :D