BC Boards

Need Help in Greenville, SC

Make that two of us tearing up You see, today is the 2nd anniversary of my dad's death (he was 85 SO to see 2 'senior' girls get a chance to stay alive is just the kind of gift I needed today!

You are all GREAT!! and someday I hope I can join your league

Originally posted by Jack & Co.:

Linda, you are a doggie lifesaver!

Sally, I looked at the PRBCR webpage and your group has placed a lot of wonderful dogs! Keep up the good work!

Thanks. I can't take any of the credit, cause I only just joined them a couple of months ago. Violet inspired me, since she was homeless before my friend found her. But the PRBCR folks are a really nice group of people to work with.

Linda *is* a doggie lifesaver!

Kris, our president and I were just saying how these girls must have a guardian angel watching over them. Maybe now we know who it is.

Yes, I think so too...my dad loved his dogs. And he had a special place in his heart for my BC mix Brandy. He cried as much as I did when she went to join his Shadow at the rainbow bridge. They were both over 16 years old...and loved my dad too..I guess they are all together now, aren't they? :rolleyes:

Thanks y'all, but I bet the girls will give to me much more than I to them! I am just happy to help out and at least keep the girls together while they sort out why they ain't at their home any more. Poor lil nuggets! I do hope they can be adopted together. I started a new thread as an up date on the girls!