BC Boards

NC Jack Knox Clinic

Rebecca, Irena Farm

Just a few pictures - the rest are at http://photobucket.com/albums/v296/brookcove/Jack%20Clinic/

Brrrrrr:

Spectators.jpg

Waiting (not so patiently):

Mele.jpg

Who's getting the workout, Gael or Jack?

GaelRun.jpg

Margaret's got it!

GaelMargJack.jpg

Jack and Gage working in the "Wind Tunnel" (the wind rushed down from those hills all weekend):

GageJack.jpg

Our "not a Border collie" - Buoy the Malinois:

BuoyJackSm.jpg

Jen's starting to get this driving thing:

JenDriveClinic.jpg

Rachel and Tess:

TessClinic.jpg

I apologize that I wasn't able to get pics of everybody. I really meant to but I kept missing those last runs on Sunday while I was running around. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics! No laughing now at me/Gael from the experienced handlers. I spent most of my time trying to get out of the way of the sheep . At least we had great weather the last day! Previous owner information/vet says bc. From her records it looks like she may have come from another state at 10 months or who knows maybe even another country. But some of what I've read about Eng. Shepherds does fit.

I have some pics with various dogs that I'll put up either today or tomorrow.

I didn't notice until I uploaded it, but did you see Gael "back talking" Margaret in the one picture? So funny! Gael may have won the weekend's "Most Improved" award, though everyone's progress was really neat to see. I was really tickled at the difference in both Jen and Ann.

Here's a few - we didn't do as good a job keeping the fences out of the photos as Becca did.

Kat:

JKKat.jpg

Kat awaits Julie's order to shed:

jkkatshed.jpg

Laura and June:

jkjune.jpg

Ann with Becca - I know what I'm doing:

jkann1.jpg

Ann:

JkAnn.jpg

Keegan I believe:

jkkeegan.jpg

jkfield.jpg

Loki getting to know what sheep are all about:

jklokihead.jpg

Oh, rats, Toni - Buoy was here again today and I could have taken a better picture of him if I had known! I'll be sure to get one in a couple weeks when he comes back.

Rebecca wrote:

did you see Gael "back talking" Margaret
That's so great that you got that picture! She was protesting being told to lie down by Jack and I. "I'm finally allowed in here with sheep, and I have to do what?"

I think Jack actually liked her a lot - she kind of amused him. Very gutsy dog, that one.

You got some pictures I couldn't get - I'm glad you got some of Keegan and Julie's Kat, and Jack working with Laura and June. I kept missing them. I really regret missing getting any pics of Twist, and Edie's Zac.

I LOVE seeing these pics! I remember the first time we put one of our BCs in a round pen and she saw sheep! It was a wonderful sight!

I'm hoping that we can do another one to introduce Loch and see what he thinks about it. My soon to be husband has been baptized into the world of BCs and has fallen in love. I'd love to take him on a beginners weekend somewhere!