BC Boards

Bluegrass Results

Denise Wall

Oh Andrea, You missed our pool party...Robin and I went swimming in the pond during the nursery class...IT WAS HOT! Everyone else was too chicken but it sure was fun, next year we are taking some innertubes and we are going to have a floating dock curtesy of Uncle Stu! I KNOW you would have come swimming with us...now, back to sleep!

I've just been getting the results in dribs and drabs. Congratulations to my stalwart buddies Denise, Sam and Robin on your triumphs.

I'm still mourning not having another shot at that outrun across the pond. Let me just say I was the only one to pick up sheep from the come bye side the first year Uncle Stu had it cleared. Unfortunately, I sent away. :rolleyes:

So, my question is, did anyone send left this time?

As for dunking in the duck pond, I just don't know about THAT guys.

A.

If Sam and Robin were skinny-dipping, no wonder everyone else was too chicken to jump in! And during the nursery class even! Those poor pups didn't stand a chance.

Actually, that pond was mighty inviting on Friday, and just as inviting on Saturday. I guess we were all a bunch of weinies, except for Sam and Robin.

And where was Stacy while all this was going on? She was probably doing all the hard work, like a good WV girl.

Now, did any one get any candids of our Sam, so we could post our bathing beauty on the boards or email them to Charlie?

Dipping yes, skinny no. :rolleyes:

Stacy was a good girl running her dog in Nursery while we were floating around. Sure felt GOOD. And adding one of Stacy's margaritas to the mix after we got back from our swimming adventure was icing on the cake.

A. - Jennifer sent left, the only one to try it that i can remember. Her dog got out there fine. It was pretty tough on the dogs, especially since the fog on friday meant we had to run to the usual holdout the day before we did the "dam outrun". Lots of dogs were pretty sure the sheep must still be in the same place on saturday. But lots of dogs made the dam outrun, taking dam redirects, and got to the dam sheep just fine. It was pretty dam exciting. :D

Gotta say the Fantastic Foursome -- Sam, Robin, Stacy and Alice -- did a great job keeping things moving all weekend!

But, also gotta say they were more than a bit tough on their volunteer help! After clerking for the ENTIRE nursery class on Friday -- and this was way past Miller time! -- Robin's only comment to me was "Geezzz, didn't you ever learn to add and subtract???!!"

Well, she did have a point -- the addition was right, but I was subtracting from 100 despite the fact that I entered 90 as the maximum points on the scorecard every time! So, the scores for the first few runs were ten points higher than they should've been, but the placements were the same and I'm sure the Handlers would have liked 67 better than 57, 57 better than 47, and so on! In the cruel and competitive world of sheep dawg trialin', a little feel better thing like this would go a long way!

Colin, seemingly trying to live up to "Nutty Professor"

Denise - I was thinking about what you said about Molly and Mick while i was out driving around today and that's really pretty neat. Have to say, i was proud of littte Jet out there this weekend and you reminded me how proud i was a couple of years ago when her daddy Ben conquered that dam outrun and had a beautiful run himself. Kinda cool.....

Colin, i'm buying you a calculator... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ccnnc:

But, also gotta say they were more than a bit tough on their volunteer help! After clerking for the ENTIRE nursery class on Friday -- and this was way past Miller time! -- Robin's only comment to me was "Geezzz, didn't you ever learn to add and subtract???!!"

Hmmmm. Seems I had a similar problem with Colin when I was running/posting scores at the previous Seclusival trial. Maybe a little clerk training is in order. :rolleyes: