BC Boards

Luper's Trial Directions

The address is 4535 Randolph Church Rd

Liberty, NC.

From the north (where I am) I take 85/40 to 62 south through Alamance toward Julian. At Julian, where 62 bears right, you go straight ahead (Old Liberty Rd maybe?). Go right at the T and then take the immediate left onto Colonial Trading Path Road. Cross 421. Take the second right (there's a little yellow house on the corner). Follow that road (I think it's Hollow Hill, but can't guarantee it) to the T (maybe 2 miles max) at Randolph Church Rd. Go left on Randolph Church Rd. Tony's is a mile or two down on the left. You'll see the pasture first and a grey/tan house on the hill. I believe Tony's planning to have people park in the field just before you get to the fenced pasture. I'm sure there will be something, signs, whatever, marking the parking.

If you're coming down 421, you'll take the first right after you pass the sign saying you've entered Randolph County and then follow the directions above. (Sorry I can't remember the name of that road--it's Colonial TRading Path on the other side of 421, but has a different name on the southbound side.)

J.

Christine,

It's a novice trial being held as part of the Carolina Novice Series (the first of which was at Steve Godfrey's place in SC last month), so you may not have noticed since you don't have youngsters to run. If you have a nursery dog, though, Tony would like to hear from you!

J.

Here are the directions:

I-85 Bypass South of Greensboro.

Take Hwy 421 South/Sanford Exit 126.

Go apx 8 miles.

After the Randolph County sign, take the next right onto Shiloh Road.

Go apx 1/2 mile.

Take the second right onto Hollow Hill Road.

Go apx 1 1/2 miles to a dead end.

Take a left onto Randolph Church Road.

Trial field will be apx 3/4 mile on left.

Yes it would be nice to have another nursery dog or two. We've got six entered and one maybe. It's my understanding that with eight we'd have two qualifying runs, but I'm waiting on confirmation from Francis.