BC Boards

Fall Virginia trials

Hi Tina,

The website will be updated soon. I do know that Montpelier is Oct 7&8, which means the State Fair trial is the 5th (Thursday before Montpelier) and Edgeworth Open is Oct 13,14&15. I'll double check when I get home and correct this if I'm mistaken. Also, the Lacy's variety clinic and trial is Sept 2&3.

Sam Furman's trial is the weekend following Edgeworth, with Seclusival during the week between the two. I think Tom Forrester plans to hold a trial the third weekend in November. Sherry Smith is holding a trial the second weekend (not VA, but probably close enough to you to be of interest).

J.

Thanks! Now that you mention it I had actually visited that site recently. Unfortunately, I am not an open handler due to extreme ineptness and Frontrunner is probably a little too far out of my driving range. I will check out Seclusival. Do you happen to know about Montpelier? Thanks again.

Well I guess that rules that one out too! I need to move! 6 hours from NJ by myself is just no fun especially if its only for a weekend.

I went to Montpelier last year and it was less than 5 hours. And I have an invite to stay with a friend for free.

Isn't Sherry's November trial Open only? She is actually pretty close to me.