BC Boards

Bluegrass volunteers

Hi all,

The following is from the Bluegrass website:

Bluegrass Crew

We invite anyone who is not running in a class to help form the crew for that class.? Novice handlers in particular are encouraged to help in as many different areas as possible, but anyone interested is welcome. You'll learn about trial rules and regulations as well as about how to run a trial efficiently..and you'll be giving us a helping hand!? Sign up for the time slots you can work by contacting: Cindy Kettlewell at ckettle@brecnet.com

I see Sue is down for several slots. Thank you Sue! However, there are still several slots to be filled. (Go to http://www.bluegrasstrial.com/ to see what slots are available.) I promise that if you end up being assigned to the Novice field, you will be a pro by the time you're done. I might even provide "CP and Proud of It" buttons for the favoured few. Or would you prefer "Kelpies Rule" T-shirts? :rolleyes:

Andrea

Oh, Sam, you just say the NICEST things! Hopefully, I will learn some good skills at the Bluegrass so that I will be useful at Frontrunner. Just being wanted makes my day!

I could learn how to handle an auger - might come in handy around here! About your skills with concrete, did you used to work for the mob? Instead of your enemies swimming with the fishes, they could be holding up fenceposts.

You dont suppose they would mind someone who is totally green? Hey, I play bluegrass, does that count? Maybe I could offer to bring the band along and keep everyone entertained while they work. Hmmm, like that wouldnt be distracting. :rolleyes: oh well. ..

Mark,

How are you with a shovel?

Remember, I am a trained archaeologist. I can do fine work as well as moving large amounts of dirt! (I'm also a former horseperson so I can move large amounts of, er, other stuff.)

Will you work for sheep time?

Always!

Are you going to be in VA Sept 16-25?

Alas, no. I will be in San Francisco by then, attempting to make friends and find somewhere to work dogs out there. Wah!