BC Boards

Jack Knox Herding Clinic April 1-3

Is anyone going to the herding clinic this coming weekend, presented by Jack Knox, in Leesburg, Virginia?

For those of you who may not know (I just found out myself), Jack Knox is a well-known trainer from Scotland now living in Missouri. He will be helping people to train their dogs, some of whom may be total beginners.

I will be going and would love to meet anyone from the boards who may be there.

JoeAnne Mirra, Sitka, Phoenix and crew

Yay, Joanne, see ya there! We'll be rolling in Thursday so we'll be there bright and early Friday. I'll be the one with the big hairy black and tan dog with the weird name. My husband has a flashy tri mostly white dog. Most people know us as the people with the two kids.

This will be, let's see, my seventh clinic. They are great!

Rebecca, Cool! I will be there Saturday. I will not be registering Phoenix, I've been told he is too young. He is only 6/1/2 months old. I am hoping to bring him (do you know if it is ok if he is not participating?)

This will be my first time ever! I am still trying to decide if I want to get him started with herding. I don't really have anywhere here where I live to have him go to herd and I am concerned that once he starts that is all he will want to do??? I really am the new kid on the block when it comes to the herding, and I really want to learn!

I work til noon on Saturday, but I will be there as soon as possible after. It will take about

1- 1 1/2 hr, from my work.

See ya soon,

JoeAnne Mirra, Sitka, Phoenix and crew