BC Boards

Milton SDT

I know there are a few people from Ontario on this list.

If any one new to the sport is planning on attending the Milton trial this weekend and has questions or just would like to speak to a handler, you are welcome to look me up. Just ask someone to point me out or look me up in the run order. I will have a dog in P/N and one in Open.

Novice starts at 7 am, followed by P/N and so on.

Map and directions can be found at http://www.flyball.com/bandits/milton/map.htm

Andrea de Kenedy

Hobbes, Scot, Jaffe and Toby

MOI, so that is how you spell that word...They just dont cover that on Jerry springer for us southern gals...love it, you added a touch of class to my day...........SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH Give Terry a hug for me if you can stand it, miss you both! Oh, Ran Toad at the nursery trial all three days, and while still a bit hectic, wasnt totally awful, though I think I broke the sound barrier...sighhhhhhhhhhhhh....see you soon I hope!

LOl Well Todd won the nursery here yesterday and then was his typical, insane self today...Unfortunaltly for him I have had an offer from his "Uncle" to train him for about three months, and unfortunately for him he was bad at that exact moment...and I told his "Uncle" He could take him and train on him for me for about three months in trade for some training I am doing on one of his dogs. Little Rotter!

LOL maybe if you send Kate we could get a two for one deal! Poor Robin, she is already saving up her "there there, it will be OK Sams" I have NEVER sent a dog away to be trained and it is gonna rip my heart out. But as you say, I am hoping it will grow him up and he will suit his "Uncle" right down to the ground. Wish he only had one nursery dog so he could run him at the finals! But as it is, he cant take him till October..Oh well we always knew he wasnt gonna be the best nursery dog, as long as he makes a good open dog, I just dont care!

I missed you to, I think it was a good weekend, things went smoothly and we got some great training done on the dogs and thank god, the lambs worked very well (go figure) I guess I will see you at Jeffs.