BC Boards

2003 Kensmuir Open

Guest PrairieFire

Guest PrairieFire

Just an early note that we are holding this year's trial one week earlier, on Sept 6 & 7, 2003.

The WWSDA trial in Portage, WI is the weekend before that (Labor Day weekend), and the Finals in Sturgis start the weekend after...

I plan on holding several novice and ranch only trials this summer, so I'm thinking, depending on the responses I get, of having only PN and Open (and perhaps Nursery) at my trial in the fall...making it only a two day event...depending on entries, I'd still like to try to get three Open runs in...

If folks are interested in a "novice series" - novice and ranch - say once a month, I'm thinking of doing that - I WON'T police those two classes and encourage crossovers from class to class...then you should contact me as soon as possible so I can start thinking of dates...

The novice trials will essentially be "fun" trials...

------------------

Bill Gary

Kensmuir, Working Stockdog Center

River Falls, WI

www.kensmuir.com

• 3 weeks later...

Bill said: "If folks are interested in a "novice series" - novice and ranch - say once a month, I'm thinking of doing that - I WON'T police those two classes and encourage crossovers from class to class...then you should contact me as soon as possible so I can start thinking of dates..."

Ok Bill....figured I'd better pipe up so you don't change your mind about having these novice series! I'd DEFINITELY be interested and you can count on me to help out in any way needed at the ones you put on.

Of course it goes without saying that I plan on helping at your trial in the fall.

Now only if spring would get here......

Donna

Guest PrairieFire

Thanks for the comeback, Donna.

Right now I've only heard from a couple of people...and was considering dropping the idea unless I hear from a few more who are willing to commit...setting out, clerking, etc...

If enough folks aren't interested, I would probably drop the novice runs at my fall trial as well...

------------------

Bill Gary

Kensmuir, Working Stockdog Center

River Falls, WI

www.kensmuir.com

Hi Bill!

I'd love to be able to help out at any trial however I can! I'll admit I'm pretty new to everything...just getting started so to speak, but I'd really like to help out in some way. Just let me know when and what and I'll get myself there. As far as Novice trials...they sound like alot of fun! I don't know if my dog will be trained enough to enter, but to just go and watch/help would be an experiance in itself! biggrin.gif

Keep in touch,

Leah Rider

w/ Greg in MN

[This message has been edited by Leah (edited 01-17-2003).]