BC Boards

My dog should have been born a chicken!!!

Navi has been doing EXCELLENT on our walks lately. I got one of those leashes that has the second handle on it and he stays right by my side now instead of trying to pull ahead. There is actually slack in the leash now.

Well today were strolling down the road and I see a turtle crossing up ahead of us....of course we had to stop and mark about 15-20 feet before we got to it so Navi didn't see it at this point...by the time we got to the turtle he was in the ditch. I showed Navi and he started sniffing, the turtle pops his head inside his shell and Navi about pulled me down trying to run FROM it. (Of course my laughing didn't help much in the way of him almost pulling me down). He got brave and sniffed again and the turtle pokes his head out and Navi takes off again.

I am thoroughly enjoying spending this kind of quality time w/ Navi and so is he. Something about our walks just brings me peace.

Tammy, he is doing just fine. I think he learned his lesson too because he won't let anything or anyone near his ears, even though he's not in pain. Everything is back to normal though. Thanks for being concerned.

I only wish Meg were that brave! During puppy obedience class a few weeks ago, she freaked out over a large stuffed Siberian Husky. Started barking from the far wall hysterically and wouldn't stop.

I'm thinking of investing in a large stuffed tiger to keep her out of the cats domain.