BC Boards

Intro

Hi, I just joined and I figure I should do an intro because I have been posting and I don't want people to think "Who the heck is this?"

My name is Laura and I have a 16 month old BC mix Emma. I also have two other dogs (boxer and a pit bull). I play flyball, and I take endless agility classes however competition still eludes me. I have to say my little BC mix girl really has us hooked on the breed, I would love to get a pure BC, but I want to hold off until Emma is older.

Glad to be here!

Laura

Hey, Laura and welcome! I'm new here, too, with my bc mix and lab mix. I had to laugh when you said agility competition still eludes you, that's the boat I'm in, too! :rolleyes:

Be sure to post some pictures of your dogs, if you can, I love to see them.

Hi! I just joined, too. I am looking for a way to train my dog and use him in search and rescue in my area. I am also looking for the regulation equipment for agility training.

Presently he is training himself on cattle, as he has no other dog to guide him. Though I am using the wrong commands (because I do not know them) he is doing a great job for me.

He does need more things to do. He like to search for treats, but I would like to refine that and have him certified or allowed to work for the sheriff search and rescue along with me and my horse. Thank you, Monica

Hi, and welcome! (and pics please :rolleyes: )