BC Boards

Orthopaedic question

amc

Kim,

I drive 3.5 hours every two weeks to take Jill to see Regina. Sam first suggested Regina to me for one of my other dogs, and when Jill got injured last year I didn't hesitate to make the trek to Regina's. She is well worth it! And if you go to her practice in Pamplin, VA, (she also sees clients in Varina once a week) she has all sorts of therapy equipment, including an "endless" pool and a doggie treadmill. I can say that Jill loves going (the whole time Regina is examining her she is rying to get out of the office and to the pool), and all the time they spend with her costs about the same as an office visit to my regular vet.

Here are pictures of Jill in the pool at P.A.W.S. In the first, Regina's assistant Jane is getting Jill to swim in a circle (building muscle by swimming oblique to the current, which comes from the direction of the red padded bar), and in the second Jill isretreiving the ball and swimming with the current back to me:

474e6a48746b85dec16ceb72e36c6d42.jpg

ad3ac86a594b146eb9bef78036b06bd2.jpg

J.