BC Boards

Trainer recommendations who will work over Zoom?

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for trainers who are knowledgable about border collies and who would work with me over Zoom?  My family met with a trainer local to us over Zoom, but she concerned me with some of the things she recommended (basically, exercise the puppy until he's too exhausted to get into trouble).  

Normally, I would develop a list of things I want to work on, do my research and develop a training plan.  But life is a bit overwhelming here at the minute, so I could use someone else's help with this.

Thanks!

You could go on FB or Yahoo, (or whatever browser you use) and do a search. If you have dog loving friends, ask them. Call the animal shelters and boarding kennels/groomers, ask if they have any names. You'd need to interview them and check to see if they're a fit for you and your dog.

And check out YouTube for training, as well. Again, you'll come across people who don't meet your needs, just sail on past.

Totally agree with your response to the one trainer. 

Good luck!

Ruth & Gibbs