BC Boards

Kip 2005ish-2020

powerfulgazelle

It's been a long time since I've posted, though I still check in to read from time to time.

Our Kip crossed over at the beginning of April, with all his people around him.

Thank you to everyone here on these boards who helped me figure out these amazing dogs.  Kip came to us from the dog warden in Lucas Co., Ohio/Toledo in February, 2008, where he'd been an unclaimed stray.  He brought more than a dozen years of happiness to us.

Our other old man, Sol (nonBC), is still puttering around happily.  We hope he'll be pleased with the new BC recruit who is to join us next week.

Best wishes to all,

Christine

Kip.JPG

It's always so hard to loose such a good friend, and no amount of time with them is enough. Thanks for giving him a loving home and so very sorry for your loss.

Give Sol some extra lovin', and please be sure to send us some pics of the newb when s/he arrives

I am very sorry for your loss, and hope that your new friend goes some way towards helping fill the hole.  Although I have learned recently that is not really true, rather your new friend expands your heart to create a new place for him/herself!

Also, photos please whenever new friend arrives!