BC Boards

Adoptable BC Mix in Santa Rosa, CA

He's still on stray hold but I wanted to share him now. Is he a BC ... Maybe? But he's a very nice boy, absolutely stunning, sweet as pie, eager to please, soft in temperament and very motivated by verbal praise from a total stranger who chased him for several blocks (that'd be me) 

I found him running in the street today, and then encountered a homeless man who claimed it was his dog, but asked me to take the dog to the shelter. I kept the dog for several hours before reluctantly handing him over.

I guessed he was about 1 year old, shelter says 2.

He's absolutely lovely anyway and on the off chance someone local to me is looking for a bit of mutt I had to share him.

http://petharbor.com/detail.asp?ID=A396172&LOCATION=SONO&searchtype=lost&stylesheet=http://sonomacounty.ca.gov/_css_petharbor/petharbor.css&friends=1&samaritans=1&nosuccess=0&rows=10&imght=120&imgres=thumb&tWidth=200&view=sysadm.v_sono_lost&fontface=arial&fontsize=10&miles=20&shelterlist='SONO'&atype=&where=type_dog

IMG_20200213_122741.jpg

IMG_20200213_122754.jpg

IMG_20200213_105622.jpg

Rigby he's gorgeous! If I could take him I would in a heartbeat. You might try contacting Dogwood Animal Rescue Project  dogwoodanimalrescueproject.com   I've known these folks for years. There's a contact option on their page. Please tell them Ruth and Gibbs referred you to them. 

Thank you for taking him someplace safe.

Ruth & Gibbs