BC Boards

Sheltie with possible BCC

beardiedawg

My six year old rescue Sheltie has been having episodes that I am wondering if they are BCC.  I've had him since June 2018 and these episodes started in January of this year.  They occur after getting excited and can happen within minutes of that excitement.  He will do it after he is fence fighting with neighbor dogs, barking at the garbage truck, getting excited from me getting home from work, and the dog park.  He will lose coordination and fall over.  After a minute, he is back to normal and the episode doesn't happen again.  If it's at the dog park, it's usually within five minutes of us getting there, he'll have the episode, get back to normal and then can stay and run for another hour with no issue.

I've sent a copy of this video to the University of Minnesota but wanted to get an opinion here.  This episode happened on Saturday after he was fence fighting with the neighbor's dogs.  When I hear him bark, I call him in immediately so the actual barking may have only lasted about 30 seconds.

https://youtu.be/PWpuy17oiSY

Thanks for any opinions.