BC Boards

O/T Update on me

I just read an article about vitamin D, how we need to take a lot more than we do. Also to remember to get your daily SUNSHINE. You need it for your skin to process the vitamin D. This article said you should get sun for 1/2 the time it takes you to burn with no sunscreen (If you burn in 20 minutes, you need 10 mins of sun per day). Most interesting.

So sorry you are going through this. Hope all goes well Monday, prayers and hugs.

I suspect we'll hear something late tomorrow. That was a rough surgery. It took them nine hours to put me together, doing all that routing out the bone and installing hardware and whatnot. Shoulder surgeries are even worse, because of the proximity to the neck/spine/jugular.

Linda I only heard this on the way to Northern Virginia this weekend so my thoughts were with you even if I couldn't post! I hope you heal up fast and please don't hesitate to aks if there's anything you need (rescue dogs boarded R us :rolleyes: ).