BC Boards

New Battle at Mealtimes

Jack is 21 weeks old.

Picture the scene - 6.30am, first coffee of the day, I'm sitting quietly in dim light, dressing gown, slippers, contemplating the day ahead.

Jack, ventures up onto the settee.  Not allowed, he knows this.  But he's rummaging through the detritus on my side table; pens and rubbers, post-its, scraps of newspaper and other stuff.  I say nothing, and  don't correct him as he is obviously looking for something in particular.  Interesting!  Seconds later, he noses papers out of his way and picks up his collar and presents it to me.  'Time to get dressed Boss, outs time..' I am stunned. He has already done first duties in the garden, but a walk is now expected.

Am I up to dealing with this kind of intelligence, I ask myself, can I cope with being controlled by a mere dog?  Hmmm...

And thanks for replies to the feeding quantities - I've got it sussed.  Perhaps I should ask the dog himself, he seems to have all the answers ha ha.