BC Boards

Evanger's Dog Food Recall

....and if you read the article you'll find the FDA inspected the USDA inspected meat processor and found systems in place to prevent euthanized animals out of the food stream. The FDA also stated the source of the meat for the recalled Evangers canned food did not come from a USDA inspected processor.

The recall has been expanded . . . and the dog food apparently contained horse meat: http://www.seattletimes.com/life/pets/evangers-expands-recall-because-dog-food-may-contain-euthanasia-drug/

I got a good laugh out of the first paragraph of that article.

They say the drug is also used in executions and assisted-suicide, making it sound like they are implying death row inmates and terminally ill humans are possibly in the dog food. :unsure:

They say the drug is also used in executions and assisted-suicide, making it sound like they are implying death row inmates and terminally ill humans are possibly in the dog food. :unsure:

There's a (big) difference between what's implied and what's inferred. ;)

I didn't read it that way you did at all, just as a statement of fact, as information.

There's a (big) difference between what's implied and what's inferred. ;)

I didn't read it that way you did at all, just as a statement of fact, as information.

Eh, I have a weird sense of humor and find humor in things most don't. Still makes me laugh.