BC Boards

Help with insight on a certain dog working?

Hello,

Sorry for the terrible title first off haha...

Was wondering if anyone could possibly help me by sharing their opinion and insight on a certain dog (non-bc) based of a short compilation video of the dog working sheep and goats in PM?

Sorry if this is a strange question, I don't really need anything indepth, just a brief overlook perhaps?

Also sorry for asking a non bc related question on a bc board, but I really couldn't think of anywhere else to ask, though if anyone perhaps knows of a different forum, or someone I could contact then I could ask there instead perhaps.

Also sorry for asking a non bc related question on a bc board, but I really couldn't think of anywhere else to ask, though if anyone perhaps knows of a different forum, or someone I could contact then I could ask there instead perhaps.

Does AHBA have a forum where you could post it? I know they have a FB page. Maybe someone there familiar with the working style of the breed you want to evaluate would be able to offer comments?

I would simply prefer to show the video through PM as a preference, not for a big reason though. I could share it in the topic I suppose...

@GentleLake

I gave it a search and couldn't see a forum, it would be great if there was one/