BC Boards

What is your go to...

Yummy Chummies (or is it Chummy Yummies?), Nuked hotdogs, Stella and Chewies dog food (lamb is good, the duck crumbles too fine). I f working a dog in sports I will try to train the dog to something that can be a reward. Example, my Collie (Lassie type) got to where she loved jumping and the weaves in agility. When training obedience and she did something really well I would send her off to do the weaves or a few jumps as a reward.

It really wasn't gross, actually -- the blender handled it nicely. Yay! But you know what's weird? When you have liver treats in the oven and chicken tikka masala in the crockpot. My nose is very confused.

Mmm, tikka masala. I might make some this weekend. I'm so midtermed out, though.

Thanks, I'll have to try it someday. I totally didn't think of doing it in a crockpot. I've been meaning to buy one because it makes life so easy (and makes better food than the frozen pizza I just burnt).

Actually, today I discovered what Kieran's high value treat is: Sprinkles dog cupcakes. But that is way too expensive to use constantly.