BC Boards

Renting with your dog

I'm fortunate enough that my parents are willing to take care of him while I'm gone. If I didn't have a place for him, I probably would have looked for someone to take over my portion of the lease. The rent pickings in our area are already super slim, and most places don't allow dogs or are through the roof expensive.

That's good to hear! I bet even that is hard enough, to not live in the same place with him.

That's good to hear! I bet even that is hard enough, to not live in the same place with him.

Yea, going back to school was never really in the plan for me, and I didn't realize how hard it is to find a dog-friendly place in this area. The last places I lived at all allowed them. I don't know what I'd do without him. I found out I can possibly finish in a year instead of the two they said it takes, so I'm pushing for that. People probably think I'm nuts that my dog is my primary motivation for finishing early, haha.