BC Boards

While I was walking Blue this morning, I was reflecting on our Flexi conversation on this board. Then I thought about an upcoming trip that would leave Blue in the care of his beautiful, intelligent, true southern belle mother. The one who’s first introduction to a leash came with Blue. The one who thinks anyone who does not drop to their knees and embrace her adorable puppy is rude. I stopped at Petsmart on my way home and bought a new, heavy duty, six foot leash and hid the Flexi.

Thanks all of you for making me think.

post-17570-0-94307200-1438711082_thumb.jpg

I know I'm taking a risk but my car is tiny and I have to many dogs to have crates for them. They just don't fit.

So yes we're at risk for an accident but let me say, some dogs are perfectly fine riding quietly in the car. My dogs all sit or sleep. It they get up at all its to see where we are and if there is a drive through up ahead.

Other than that car rides are only a means to get to the next fun place we're going.

So yrs a warning about accidents us in order but the rest....not so much

I'm not a flexible fan either. I can't imagine encouraging biting a leash in to pieces. If not for price alone it's just not a good practice. A lite weight chain leash will do the trick while you're training the new idea of not chewing the leash.

Blue is freaking adorable!