BC Boards

14 Month Female Border Collie For Adoption in MD

That sounds wonderful!

This is a good example of rehoming a dog for the dog's sake, and how it benefits all those involved when it's done with care and consideration for the dog's well-being and happiness.

Very best wishes!

PS - It's also, apparently, one of those "this was meant to be" situations like when we were fortunate enough to have the opportunity to bring Megan into our family.

Yes I an extremely happy! About 9 years ago I took in a 6 month old golden retriever that was owned by people that didn't think it thru. He was stuck in a crate 12 hours a day while they worked and was too energetic when they got home. I met them as I was servicing their community, they were taking him to the pound the next day. I took him home on the spot. That dog had the most fantastic life after that. Nothing but land to roam and a creek to swim in plus always going fishing and hiking with me.

I'd like to think this is the "doggy gods" way of karma by finding a place like that for Millie :)