BC Boards

So this is a practice run...

Keegan and I are attending an agility show and go on Sunday. I've never been to one, but it should be fun to see how he behaves himself around other dogs (generally not too bad when there is a lot and they are on leash).

Also, he has been doing really well in agility class, with the exception of contacts. I'm just anxious to see all the other dogs perform as well.

I will try to take some pictures and post them Sunday or Monday. :rolleyes:

Good luck Rachel and have fun!! :rolleyes:

Is this the one Meaghan is hosting? Are you involved with the new USDAA club down there? We're planning to come to that trial in November, so definitely let me know if you're going to be there! Maybe Keegan and Wick can run pairs. :D

-Laura

Laura,

You need to fill me in on what I need to do to get more involved.

I don't think Keegan is ready to compete yet. I think I may wait until after next busy season...so next summer sometime. He still has a lot of maturing to do.

I'm going to Continental Boarding & Imports. This information was sent to me by my trainer.

After this session (3 more classes), we are concentrating on private lessons.

By the way, did you see the SuperWeave Competition last night on the Great Outdoor Games on ESPN? Wow, those dogs were fast!!!!!

yes, that's where the trial is...that continental place. do me a favor and let me know what the site is like, i.e. space, shading, parking, layout, etc..., ok? thanks!!! I'm sure you'll meet USDAA club members at the show&go, who can help you get involved.

yes, I've been watching the GOG. Wick enjoys watching it too and thinks she can hang with those guys. :rolleyes: We're hosting a couple 60 weave pole challenges this fall, so it'll be fun to compare her against everyone. We were bummed we didn't get to see Wick's twin Qwik run though.