BC Boards

Here's mighty Scout.

I'd be delighted to hear what you think about the length of her legs (do you think they'll go all day??), the intensity of her eyes, the heart she's demonstrating at age 9 weeks. It was no easy feat for her to get hold of that camera lens cap, so comments on her obvious intelligence also welcome :rolleyes::P:D

(She's a Zac x Megan pup--dogs in her pedigree you might be familiar with: Parker's Craig; Alta-Pete Dan; Prescott-Guderian's Dale; Schreeder's Kate; Alta-Pete Megan (littermate to Alte-Pete Pleat, the only dog to ever win all four major North American trials); Roger's Duke. Megan whelped Smith's June, who Scott Glen had some success with).

The tri was a total surprise--no tri in either parent until three generations back. The white snip on her snout and the general coloring recall Scout's Great Aunt Tala, who was the reserve national champion the year her Great Uncle Pleat won the Nationals.

"Cute" or similar (or nothing at all) is o.k. too. :D:D:lol:

post-3650-0-21984400-1391275206_thumb.jpg

Trouble indeed! She's hard to capture standing up--but here's one where I think you can see her style (at least on shoes) even though it's totally out of focus.

The other picture shows that she can work laced shoes just as well as she works the pull-ons, though she does tend to want to grip the laces.

post-3650-0-64745400-1391281886_thumb.jpg

post-3650-0-78002600-1391281896_thumb.jpg

Style! Grip! Laces! :P:P :P

Trouble indeed! She's hard to capture standing up--but here's one where I think you can see her style (at least on shoes) even though it's totally out of focus.

The other picture shows that she can work laced shoes just as well as she works the pull-ons, though she does tend to want to grip the laces.

Well, at the risk of making anyone uncomfortable, or making judgements based solely on appearance, or worse yet, outing myself as a Not Serious Sheepdog Person, let me say she is absolutely adorable! :wub: :wub:

(two "wub" emoticons really show how pathetic I am!)

I think she looks like she'd make a good bookend for Ross. And far too much trouble for you! Send her this way (and I'll have to hide the fact from the authorities that I have one dog more than allowed)

LOVE her name, and the attitude clear in all her photos!