BC Boards

Tourists Meeting the Natives

Silly me...I am late to the party...and I assume, falsely read it as, tourists acting different from natives....which seemed perfectly normal to me as they are not native and therefore often need to learn how to fit in....

Goes to show you, I don't do well with things that are said in round about ways....so if you have a complaint...please don't expect me to get it unless you are straight forward. :)

But despite all of this, I have been a member here for many years, love it and truly enjoy the privilege of having access to so many helpful people. And even the folks I often find myself disagreeing with.

,benefit me a lot. At times they make me re assess my points of view as I never think that my way is the only way. Now, you can accuse me of thinking my way is the best way for me....but then again...that is why I choose it. Admittedly, yes, at times I also walk away ok with my original point of view.

Love the boards and every single person that takes the time out of their day to help! Hats off!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic