BC Boards

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot understand why someone would think it looked ridiculous??

Maybe it does, but then thinking about it much of what I do in public would fall into the same category - my ego can stand it.

I gave up feeling embarrassed many, many years ago.

I don't think anyone really likes dog slobber, do they? ;)

You all really surprise me. Slobber is an important part of the canine experience esthetic. :P Next you folks'll say you don't like it when the pups jump up to give you wet, muddy hugs or lick your face or kiss you on the mouth! What would that first morning moment be without a dog drooling over your face? :wub: (I've been thinking about cross-breeding a BC with a St. Bernard just to increase that effect...)

You guys are so lucky. NO 1 Chuckit balls are basically non existent in RSA. The only ones I could find were like R500. And no 2 my dog refuses to go after any ball I throw with a ball launcher. If he does go after it, he just won't pick it up. He acts like he doesn't know where it is. I don't know if he depends on is smell to find it or if it's just a Zorro thing. I will settle for a Rogz ball for now. Until I can find something better.