BC Boards

What are we getting ourselves into?

FWIW, a farm is the absolute best place for kids to grow up. I know because that's where I was raised.

J.

I have to agree with that completely. That's where I chose to raise my kids and they are turning out great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so proud of my girls, especially my Brooklyn-bred wife who one day woke up and realized she wanted to try sheep herding. They won't win any trials (yet :)), but for being her second time trying it on her own, it looks a lot like they're herding. At least to my untrained eye. A few weeks ago, she barely knew what sheep herding was...

seana_penny_herding.jpg

I was born in Brooklyn, grew up in suburban Long Island, and have lived rurally almost all the years since we graduated from college in 1972. Most of those years, we have lived on farms. Looks like you are headed in that direction!

I was born in Brooklyn, grew up in suburban Long Island, and have lived rurally almost all the years since we graduated from college in 1972. Most of those years, we have lived on farms. Looks like you are headed in that direction!

Definitely! We're just looking for the right kind of farm that's in our price range. Coincidentally, that's exactly what happened to my parents. They ended up on a farm (back in Sweden) with sheep and horses.