BC Boards

where can I get a used agility tunnel?

Another option is someplace like Toys R Us (or even some mailorder places - I got mine at an outfit named Flaghouse) for a kid's play tunnel. They're just cheap nylon, but I've had one for several years, and even with a fast Border Collie, it has lasted pretty well. After awhile, I hit some of the bigger holes with iron-on patch material, and tried to remember to turn it around so the worn places weren't always on the bottom. I bought two 6' tunnels, and clamped them together with binder clips (office equipment), then later, when I decided I'd always want them together, poked little holes in the nylon and used cable ties to hold the two together. Not good forever, but a much cheaper way to start!

You might also look on the web for the Tunnel Man. He's out of Canada (Ontario, I think), and his tunnels are top quality, and less expensive than most of the new ones made in the U.S. (Just do a Google search for Tunnel Man, and you'll probably find him.)

Best of luck in your tunnel search!

diane