BC Boards

Sponsor a Rescue Dog at USBCHA National Cattledog Finals

Sponsor a Rescue dog at the 2013 USBCHA National Cattledog Finals!!

We are looking for individuals that would be willing to be part of a group sponsorship to help sponsor Haley, a female border collies owned and handled by Liz Muehlheim of Ohio. Haley had a pretty neat story, she was found abandoned and tied to a sign post and has gone on to qualify and compete at the 2013 USBCHA National Cattledog Finals.

A group sponsorship consists of Five (5) $25 sponsors, we have three committed already and just need two more!!

Awesome!!!

Let me know who they are from and I'll get them listed on the finals website right away.

Also, if you send them on here and I'll put them all together and forward them to Thad, Deb Meier, 10123 150th Street, Alden, IA 50006 Write them out to 2013 USBCHA National Cattledog Finals.

We still have 9 teams that we are looking for sponsors for

Richard Brandon with Dude in nursery
Ron Enzeroth with Mick in Nursery

Ron Enzeroth with Jake in Open

AJ Malnar with Skipper in Open

AJ Malnar with Mick in Nursery

Joe Parham with Scotter in Nursery

Carol Anne Tholkes with Styx in Open

Carol Anne Tholkes with Stone in Nursery

Rick Wall with Sis in Open

Sponsorships are $125 or a groups can get together to be listed with 5 $25 sponsorships.

Deb - A check for $75 went in the mailbox this morning. Sorry to be so slow but I missed the mail yesterday because I didn't get it done in time.

This is for Liz and Haley, and it's from Marla Corey, Cindy Evans, and Sue Rayburn. If you need the extra $25 for a different, unfinished group, let me know who it's for before you allot it, if you don't mind.