BC Boards

Opinions please

Wildo - is the Agility Record Book an app or something I can put on my computer (I don't have an iPad or tablet) An Excel spreadsheep is a good idea.

Agility Record Book is a free application that works on either Mac or Windows computers. I don't know the developer, but I have sent him an email or two in the past to discuss new options/features. He was quick to respond.

The app is reasonably easy to enter data into, and groups agility "stuff" logically. What I mean is that you create a "dog" which has "trials" which have "runs" etc. Actually, I don't have it in front of me at the moment, but "trials" may be a level above "dog" since multiple dogs could compete in the same trial.

You can enter all the standard info for your run- standard course time, course yardage, points, Q?, placement, etc...

Anyway, it also has a built in calendar which allows you to manage what trials you have sent in your premiums for, if you've reserved your hotel, if your premium has been accepted, closing date for trial, etc, etc.

Overall- I've found it to be incredibly helpful. As a free app, it's amazing. FAR better than the $20 phone app I paid for.

http://www.agilityrecordbook.com/download.php

Once I get home from work, I can take some screenshots if you're interested.

I was told once by a judge that I do not need to go around them as if they designed their course properly, their judges path should not interfere with the handlers path. I think the phrase she used was "knock me down".

Here is an link to keeping track of AKC agility/rally/obedience scores without having to go to the AKC site

http://www.dogshowscores.com/