BC Boards

Introducing Stormy

vickim

As promised, here are pics of Stormy, my new puppy. I'm hoping she keeps the bi-color eye, but won't be surprised if the color changes.

post-7276-075461000 1347970962_thumb.jpg

Congrats! She's adorable. Here eye should stay bicolor--that feature seems to be part of the merle pattern. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing stories of your adventures together!

I also read your other post and I think the main thing to remember is to relax and enjoy. As someone else noted, it's pretty hard to scar one for life, so just be patient and consistent and it will all work out.

J.

Oh, what a darling, adorable fuzzball! :) Give her an extra hug and kiss for me.

Her eyes will stay bi-colored. My blue merle Aussie has brown eyes, but her blue merle brother has one eye that's half blue. Very striking!

Thanks for sharing your little cutie with us. :)

~ Gloria

560373_423764494348716_1369423054_n.jpg

She loves to go for walks and tries so hard to keep up with the "big dog" but is just too small for it right now. I've had her since Saturday and I think she is already bigger!

45312_423764021015430_1365472026_n.jpg

I have put all the shoes up to avoid chewed up footwear, but I couldn't resist snapping this picture.

I think she has already learned some words! She appears to know Let's Go, Come and possibly her name, though not really sure on that one.