BC Boards

Finished the kennel a couple of weeks ago and Nel is loving it, no longer needs to be chained up and most of the time I leave the door open for her and she comes and goes as she pleases.

Also worth noting is whem I take her out for a run and put her lead on she no longer rolls over onto her back like she did, when she does I tell her No and to Sit and dont put the lead on unless she sits and therefore she learns that she doesnt go for a run if she rolls over....

Here are some photos of the finished kennel and also some of Sam and Nell taken this morning, hope you enjoy :)

20121125_135350.jpg

20121208_113030.jpg

20121208_112801.jpg

20121208_112526.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like you made everything snug and secure for Nel, and I am so glad to hear how well she is doing. And it's nice to see photos of both Nel and Sam.

Thank you for keeping us up to date - best wishes!

Thanks all, yes she appears very settled in the kennel, she makes no attempt to escape, and everything is very easy to manage now, no more tangling chains etc., and its easy to maintain by just hosing the floor down and I can stand up inside when feeding and watering due to the pitched roof.

The neighbours were a little concerned about the size initially and asked if I was moving into it! :)