BC Boards

New pup(s) in 2012??

OK, I sooo want a pup, but I just don't have time right now - so I am very jealous when I read of someone else getting a pup (not insanely jealous, more like a "Sigh! I wish I had the time.")

Since I keep reading of another new pup for a member here, I began wondering what the count was for 2012.

If you don't mind, please add your name or moniker, pup's name and age of pup when you obtained him/her to the ongoing list. Let's see an accounting of all the cute new pups for 2012 (adopted rescue dogs qualify also :) ) If you wish, you can also add a pup that you know you will be getting in 2012. This is not a strict scientific survey so the 'rules' are not rigid.

I will start the list with a fictitious pup---

Jane Smith -- Moss -- 8 weeks old in June [Example]

Thanks,

Jovi

Maybe next year... I've got puppy envy as well, and it's about time I added one. My youngest dog is still in training but her mother is just getting some final polishing and her father is mostly retired. Her grandmother is fully retired. That means I will soon have time to start another young dog.

Add me to the list of 'People Who Had/Have Severe Puppy Envy in 2012'. Repeating 'Puppies pee every 10 minutes and eat your favorite things' is not even deterring me at all. There have been too many cute puppy pictures. :lol: