BC Boards

Furs-A-Flyin' CPE Agility Trial

mick, the premium just lists the class order-jackpot, standard, standard, wildcard, colors. (whatever) it does not specify how the judge will run the 2 standard classes. getting an email into the judge.

here is the class order:

Saturday: Fullhouse 12345C; 45C rd 1 then rd 23 rd1 then 3 rd 22 rd1 then 2 rd 21 rd 1 then 1 rd 2Snooker 345C/12Wildcard 345C/12 Sunday Colors 345C/12Jackpot 12345CJumpers 345C/12Standard 45C/23/1Wildcard 345C/12

we've all tossed around the topic of AKC agility trials and why we do or don't do them. in my area, they were the only game in town (within a 2 hour drive) for the longest time. so i've put my money where my mouth is. i've started a CPE agility club called furs-a-flyin' in the morgantown, WV area. our first trial is sept. 15-16. i invite any and everyone in the WV, PA. MD, OH area and beyond to come out and enjoy. for more info: http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/261008260678215/

please help me bring non-akc agility to our area.

thanks, Lisa

I just took my entry forms and dropped at post office so its offical will be there :) yeah>>>

here is the class order:

Saturday: Fullhouse 12345C; 45C rd 1 then rd 23 rd1 then 3 rd 22 rd1 then 2 rd 21 rd 1 then 1 rd 2Snooker 345C/12Wildcard 345C/12 Sunday Colors 345C/12Jackpot 12345CJumpers 345C/12Standard 45C/23/1Wildcard 345C/12

the sheet shows Jackpot Standard and Wildcard Colors Jumpers for Sunday are you not running in that order?

thanks for entering! my trial sec. keeps me in the dark!

the classes should be as they are listed on the premium. jackpot, standard, etc.

either the judge confused the classe order, or he was able to nest them better in that order.

"This is not the run order, but the level’s" says judge Jerry!

thanks for entering! my trial sec. keeps me in the dark!

the classes should be as they are listed on the premium. jackpot, standard, etc.

either the judge confused the classe order, or he was able to nest them better in that order.

"This is not the run order, but the level’s" says judge Jerry!

Cool just making sure i entered the right stuff

:) We have 4 NC dogs coming that I know of

I'll see Hope tomorrow and see if she can come on out that day. I've already talked to Ed so it will mainly depend on what's happening here and if I can get away. I'm hoping to!

• 3 weeks later...

yes, i believe confirmations will come after the closing date of sept. 4th. i'll check with my trial sec.

glad you are still coming!

• 3 weeks later...

glad you came and had fun. also glad we fooled you into believing we were well organized. what we lacked in organization, we made up for with west virginia hospitality and some bad singing!

glad you came and had fun. also glad we fooled you into believing we were well organized. what we lacked in organization, we made up for with west virginia hospitality and some bad singing!

I think you guys did a great job those things are ALOT of work

the equipment the ground everything was super if it were not so far we would come to everyone you guys put on CPE is the most fun venue hope your newbies thought so also!