BC Boards

Pipedream Farm Open Sheepdog Trial

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

The dogs and I had a thoroughly enjoyable weekend at Mark and Renee Billadeau's Pipedream Farm Sheepdog Trial! The hospitality there was outstanding, the trail dinner at Peggy and Todd's was superb, the comradery among handlers was wonderful, and the trial was first rate! My thanks to Mark and Renee for their efforts to make this trial one to remember!!!

Regards,

nancy

Well-run trial that went smoothly; well-conditioned, sound, fit sheep that required good work from the dogs and the handlers; not a big course but one that posed challenges; beautiful location; friendly people. What more could you ask of a trial?

Thanks, Mark and Renee!

Renee and I enjoyed hosting the trial; we had fun.

Handlers pitched in when & where we needed help making everything run smoothly.

After the last run handlers helped pull down and pack-up tens, pull down panels, and pick-up a few loose items.

A nice dinner out with our judge and a trailer guest with a glass of wine finished off a lovely weekend.

The sheep are now happily grazing on the trial field and other than the mowed shedding ring it's hard to tell we had a trial.

Mark & Renee