BC Boards

Who needs dogs? Get a herding bunny!

That is awesome! Black Jack used to have a rabbit here at the house that would meet him at the barn and play herding with him. It was funny.

rabbits are super territorial and can be quite mean. i've met more than a few monty python buns, especially if they're not spayed/neutered! But I also concur that the sheep are kind of wussy. I mean, a dog can be legit scary, but a bunny? Even the meanest bun can be deterred with a swift kick!

The guy with the bucket of food seems to have some influence over those sheep. But I suspect the rabbit is guarding territory and knows that the sheep aren't allowed to fight back.

lol thats the best! cant say I am at all suprised though, that rabbit actually reminded me very much of Peepers, rabbits can be nasty, Peepers is 2 lbs...my dogs are 30lbs with big teeth. they have gotten in fights before..they always end with the dogs fleeing for cover and Peepers, giving a huff, shaking her paws and marching back to her cage unharmed. they also tend to copy my BCs, if the BCs are not following my rabbits staring them down, they follow the dogs and stare them down. plus they work for food and are very smart..I have found I have trouble tarining my dogs around the rabbits, because the rabbits will move in and either kick the dogs out of the way and steal the dog treats or they will start copying the tricks the dogs are working on :lol: never underestimate a rabbit! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived