BC Boards

Hello

Hello everyone! Gosh it's been so long since I've been able to stop by! Anywho reading some of the posts I have a question... What's a troll? :0)

So an update on my lynus and I... We finally found a herding trainer and have started our classes! So much fun that's all I can say! Granted we have had only 1 class so far (lol!) if I could live on a farm and do this 24-7 I'd be in heaven! We also achieved our obedience CD title! ( I know how everyone feels about AKC but it's an enjoyable event for my lynus and I and winning a title sort of gives me a good feeling of accomplishment) :0)

Hopefully by my next post well have our HT (again AKC I know but being a city girl sometimes this may be your only option) :0)

Well I hope everyone had a great holiday and I hope to read all ya around more often!

Nice to hear from you guys again.

Welcome back BCkris!

Per Wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

We need some updated pictures of Lynus!

J.

Archived