BC Boards

BC for me?

Yes, they are good at giving the look! :P

I got that first thing this morning (right when I woke up), and obediently got dressed and hit the park for a game of fetch. They never convince me that fast. Maybe I felt guilty for leaving them at home for Thanksgiving... you know the "my house is expensive and nice and no dogs allowed" kind of situation. Ugh. They loved the leftover turkey though, got super kudos for that one. ;)

What he did when I told him it was time to go back inside surprised me. He calmly grabbed his frisbee and carried it into the garage and placed it in the corner with the other toys. Then proceeded to walk back out, grab his ball and place it neatly beside the frisbee, then turn around and look at me as if to say ``OK...i`m ready to go in now``. Border Collies never cease to amaze me! :blink:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't read all the replies, so I'm not sure if this was already said. But Fido's Farm caught my eye. I've been there once for a disc dog event! Actually, there's a huge, active disc dog club in Washington. It's called WOOFD2 (Washington Owners of Flying Disc Dogs). You might consider attending an event or two in the spring to meet some BC's and see them in action.

Archived